Target Companies: Companies in their growth phase
The program accepts companies by cohort (20 companies per group). The specifications of each cohort will be given at the time of the call.
How to apply?
You must complete the information on the application form and have a positive response. If so, the next step is to come to an interview with the BICTIA team for further evaluation.
Companies selected to participate in the program must carry out an in-depth diagnosis, which will define the work plan to be performed throughout the program.
What is this program about?
1 to 1 mentoring with experienced entrepreneurs by sector: 15%
Practical training to level knowledge in functional areas of the company: 85%
CESA – Business School, is an institution of higher education with a monodisciplinary university academic character, cataloged as one of the best business schools in the country (Colombia).
Possible training areas:
• Business Strategy
• Management and management
• Legal and paperwork
• Production and quality
• Logistics and operations
How we do it?
1. Application format where different variables will be reviewed: (business model, product or service definition, customers, competition, start date, total sales, monthly sales, equipment, identified weaknesses, among others).
** Minimums are defined in each cohort to ensure that the group is homogeneous.
2. Deep diagnostic application to each selected company to identify growth barriers.
3. Definition of areas to be strengthened and level of depth.
4. Start of training with CESA
(4 modules according to diagnosis results: 12 hours each Total: 48 hours)
5. 1 to 1 mentoring per company: 8 hours of mentoring / 2 hours per week.
Duration: 4 weeks